|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (480 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- One Modern Bathroom
- Semi Open Plan Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Large Reception/Dining Area
- Private Balcony
- Gym, Swimming Pool, Sauna
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Development
- Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Available NOW
Two Bedroom Apartment
Modern Bathroom Fully
Semi Open Plan Fully Integrated Kitchen
Private Balcony With The River View
Isle Of Dogs, E14
Call now to arrange a viewing on 0203 7636 123!!!
A lovely two bedroom apartment in a popular St. David's Square development, London E14.
This property is situated in St. David's Square development which offers a spacious open-plan living space with an exit onto your private balcony,two double bedrooms with a built in wardrobe and a 3 piece of bathroom.It also has ample of storage.
This development offers lots of facilities; swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, gymnasium, library, snooker room and 24 hour concierge. Located close to the Isle of Gardens DLR and a Thames Clipper station, you will be in the centre of London within half hour.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference david. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxwell Property Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.