|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- Available for short and long let
- All utility bills, Wi-Fi and council tax included in the rent
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooking utensils
- Fully furnished
- Weekly cleaning incuded
- Linen and towels provided
- No administration or agency fees
New refurbished double studio apartment of 25m2, disposes a open plan living with a seating area including a flat screen TV with satellite channels, also a patio garden.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all you need and there is a round table for dining.
The bedroom area has a large double sized bed with bed side tables and a roomy wardrobe for your belongings. In the bathroom is a full sized bath with overhead shower, wash basin and WC. Gilchrist and Soames soaps and lotions are provided for your comfort.
The nearest tube station is Baker Street, just a few minutes on foot.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat19GloucesterPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marldon, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.