|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 December 2016 (309 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom flat above shop elec htg
- New refurb. D/Glazed. Parking space
- Open plan lounge/kitchen mod units
- oven/hob/hood (space own w/m f/f)
- Double bed/single bedroom
- Bathroom white suite shwr over bath
- Sml courtyard garden rear -shared
- NO DHSS Non SMOKERS NO PETS
Newly refurbished 2 bedroom flat, New electric heating, double glazed, all neutral decor/carpets.
Parking space to the rear in large car park
Entrance from the rear into small shared courtyard garden area. Up stairs to landing area with velux windows.
Open plan large kitchen/diner and lounge area.
Kitchen has modern cream units and wood effect work tops, cream vinyl flooing. Spaces for own w/m and f/f. Stainless steel electric oven and halogen touch top hob and chimney style cooker hood. Longe is of good size with beige flecked fitted carpet.
Two bedrooms, one has built in wardrobe space in the double and the other is good size single with Velux window.
Bathroom has new white suite and shower over bath with some beige wall tiles and cream vinyl flooring. White heated ladder style towel rail
From main Fair Oak shops in village this flat is accessed from the rear car park by tescos garage, above beauty salon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 370741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meon Valley Lets, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.