|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- HUGE DOUBLE ROOM IN A FLAT SHARE
- ALL BILLS & WIFI INCLUDED
- NEWLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW FURNITURE
- 5/7 MINUTES WALK TO WHITE CITY TUBE
- CLOSE TO WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- AVAILABLE NOW!
A NEWLY RENOVATED AND FULLY FURNISHED HUGE DOUBLE ROOM TO RENT IN A FLAT SHARE. BRAND NEW FURNITURE. ALL BILLS & WIFI INCLUDED! AVAILABLE NOW!
The Flat has been newly refurbished throughout and boasts huge space over one floor. The flat consists of a new bathroom with a newly fitted shower attachment and separate W/C. A spacious Kitchen with all appliances including washing machine and fridge freezer.
The double room comes newly furnished with one double bed, wardrobe, mini drawers and chests of drawers. Also new Sofa. Singles Only!
Prime location; early viewings recommended.
Located in a council area of White City estate near Shepherds Bush; this flat is conveniently located close to many of white city and shepherds bush's most popular shops, gastro pubs and restaurants and its vast surrounding transport links. White City and Shepherds Bush tube stations (Central & Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) are within 10 minutes walking distance with also 24-hour bus routes near by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AucklandRM2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oaklands Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.