|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (546 days ago)|
- New Build Development
- Walking Distance to Hampton in Arden Railway Station
- Secure Intercom Access
- Entrance Hallway
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- Hatt designed Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Porcelanosa Bathroom
- Private Patio Area
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Available Early December
Hampton Court is a new and exclusive development of individually designed homes, perfectly positioned within easy reach of Solihull town centre and Hampton in Arden railway station and also allows good commuter access to Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham Airport and the N.E.C. The property, which is available unfurnished, briefly comprises; secure intercom access, entrance hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen, Hatt fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with Ocean fitted wardrobes, Jack and Jill bathroom with Porcelanosa fixtures and fittings , outside patio area and one allocated parking space.The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418027252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.