|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (573 days ago)|
- Spacious One Bed First Floor Flat
- Large Reception Room
- Functional Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Tiled Bathroom with Shower
- Well Tended Communal Lawns
- Private Off Road Parking Available
- Excellent Transport Links/ Amenities
- Available 9th January 2017
- Register Now For Viewings!
This Spacious ONE DOUBLE BEDROOMED First Floor Flat is situated in a quiet Development within Cheadle Heath, close to a variety of Excellent Amenities catering to every need as well as a range of Transport Links and Recreational Facilities. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance into Hallway with Cloaks Cupboard providing valuable Storage Space, Capacious Reception Room with ample Dining Space and Large Window allowing natural light to fill the room. The fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units complete with appliances, a Large Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and a tiled Bathroom with a white low level suite and shower over the bath. Externally, there is are well tended Communal Lawns and Private Off Road Parking Allocation. This property is offered on an Unfurnished basis and is Council Tax Band- A. Sorry NO Smokers, NO Children, NO Pets and NO Housing Benefit Recipients.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45590061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101701001357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carrington Partnership, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.