|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (377 days ago)|
- Utility bills, council tax and Wi-Fi included in the rent
- WI-FI is free of charge available in the entire building
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and cooking utensils
- Nespresso coffee machine availble
- Flat screen TV,washing machine available in the flat
This attractive newly renovated flat (2015) can accommodate up to two people comfortably. Situated in the trendy area of Marylebone in a listed building, this charming apartment is just 5 minutes' walk from Oxford Street and Marble Arch. The nearest Tube station is Baker Street allowing access to the Circle, Hammersmith, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. From here you can reach all areas of London in minutes.
This lovely first floor flat of 32m2 (no lift) features high ceilings, a large floor to ceiling window and an ornamental fireplace. The room is spacious and includes a sofa, a coffee table, a large double bed, and a flat-screen television with satellite channels. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, dishwasher and all you need for preparing your meals. There is also a table for dining should you decide to stay in.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, ideal for unwinding after a long day out sightseeing. Gilchrist and Soames soaps and lotions are provided for your comfort.
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, this property has everything. Its privileged location in the West End will allow you to enjoy the best of the Capital. Surrounded by upmarket boutiques, fashionable bars and restaurants, it is sure to please. Take a stroll down to the Theatre District for an award winning performance and then enjoy dinner afterwards in Soho.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Flat08GLP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marldon, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.