|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (499 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat
- Offers spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Generous, well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Features well maintained, smart bathroom
- Boasts an ideal location in Covent Garden
LONG LET. This stunning one bedroom second floor flat offers modern interiors throughout and benefits from a prime location in Covent Garden.
Macklin Street is located within moments of Drury Lane, High Holborn and Shaftesbury Avenue, with a comprehensive selection of theatres, cinemas, restaurants and cafes all available in the local area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.