|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2016 (680 days ago)|
- Available for short and long let
- All utility bills, council tax and Wi-Fi included in the rent
- Fully fitted kitchen with cooking utensils
- Fully furnished
- Weekly cleaning incuded
- Linen and towels provided
- No administration or agency fees
Newly refurbished flat in Central London available for short and long term let.
This apartment has cherry wood floors, hand crafted joinery, fully equipped kitchen, stylish shower room, flat screen televisions, free wireless broadband, radio, CD player and iPod dock, as well as added luxuries such as Egyptian cotton sheets and towels, with soaps and lotions from White Company.
Its central location will allow access to a variety of shops and restaurant within the area. This apartment is located only 10 min away from Russell Square tube station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18NewNorthStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blueprint Living Apartments, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.