|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 January 2017 (477 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished three bedroom house set within a private mews, finished to a high specification throughout.
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Excellent transport links only moments from Highbury and Islington, Caledonian Road and Barnsbury Station
- Perfect for a family or sharers
- Available now
Extremely spacious three bedroom, two bathroom house with private garden that has recently been refurbished, located in the heart of Barnsbury only moments from Upper Street.
Arranged over three floors, the property benefits from three double bedrooms, two bathrooms a large semi-open plan kitchen and reception room and private paved garden.
Albion mews is located near the vibrant and popular areas of Islington and Barnsbury and the property benefits from its proximity to the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Caledonian Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P123097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.