|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (342 days ago)|
- 2 double bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion.
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
£370.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this amazing Large 2 bed apartment situated in a well maintained Victorian building, Thane Villas, Islington, N7
The property consists of:
* Newly Refurbished Two bedroom with double doors to garden
* A bright and spacious 2 double bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a period conversion.
* Newly renovated to a high standard the property boasts a fully fitted kitchen, double bedrooms and large reception room, high ceilings, shower room and private garden
* Thane Villas is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities and Islington's fashionable Upper Street is also close by offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants.
* The closest stations are Holloway Road, Arsenal and Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria lines, Northern line and National Rail)
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 521]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45592350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.