|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Stunning End Of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Unfurnished or Part Furnished
- Spectacular Harbour Views
- EPC Rating: Band D
STUNNING HOME WITH HARBOUR VIEWS - This well presented end of terrace house offers three double bedrooms in the sought after location of Poole Quay.
Offering a modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances this property benefits from a spacious lounge/diner with feature fire place and low maintenance courtyard garden.
The Master Bedroom offers views over Poole Quay & local Harbour and features include a luxury En Suite bathroom and dressing room area. Additional benefits include a high spec family bathroom with separate bath & shower, Gas Central Heating with double glazing throughout. Offered on either an unfurnished or part furnished basis.
Ideally located within walking distance to Poole Quay, Shopping & local transport links this property will not be on the market for long!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 786314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Poole - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.