|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (564 days ago)|
- Fantastic Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Newly Refurbished
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Easy Access to Local and National Transport Links
- Available From w/c 19th December 2016
A beautifully fully refurbished three bedroom semi-detached house situated on the popular Birmingham side of Kidderminster.
The property is located on the edge of Kidderminster town centre and has excellent commutor access as it is easy to get to the national motorway network and is convenient to travel to Birmingham, Worcester and Wolverhampton. There is also easy access to Kidderminster and surrounding villages via public transport as the bus stop is at the end of the road. The Train Station is a short walk away as is the town centre.
The house comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Two Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Rear Enclosed Garden, Driveway and the property is gas centrally heated and double glazed. The property is a must see to apreciate the quality of the presentation.
To book your viewing on this stunning house please call Rebecca, Linda or Mark on the number above. Available from wc 19th December 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000411749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.