|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Two Of The Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Own Garage
- Communal Garden
- Close to Town Centre
- AVAILABLE 10th December!!
LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT OFF STANMORE HILL!!
Oyster properties are proud to present this Luxury ground floor three double bedrooms apartment which is situated in a popular cul-de-sac off Stanmore Hill with only 5 minutes’ walk, From the main shops, restaurants and cafes of Stanmore Town Centre as well as 0.6 miles to Stanmore underground station (Jubilee Line) offering direct access into the heart of Central London. The property offers spacious reception with direct access to its own balcony. There are 3 generously sized bedrooms 2 of which have fitted wardrobes, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area and family bathroom. Other benefits include own garage and a well presented communal garden.
CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!! AVAILABLE 10th December!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OYS1002586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , Stanmore .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.