Hospitality to rentThe Venue, Navigation Yard, Newark
3,507 sq. ft. | £30,000 pa| £2,500 pcm
- 3,507 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Use class orders: D2 Assembly and Leisure
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Waterfront events venue
- Recently redeveloped former museum premises in attractive riverside location
- 3507 sq ft (325.9 sq m) comprising 3 principal function rooms, mezzanine, riverside patio area and kitchen
- High quality welfare facilities and lift access to mezzanine level
The Venue represents a unique and exciting opportunity for an events and catering operator to acquire stunning historic riverside premises close to the town centre.
Formerly a museum, the Venue as recently been comprehensively refurbished to a high standard to include:
* Stunning riverside frontage with large feature windows opening directly onto the river
* High quality WC/welfare facilities
* Lift access to mezzanine level
* New heating, fire alarm and floor coverings installed
Newark is an historic and thriving market town served with excellent communication links being situated at the junction of the A1, A46 and A17 trunk roads and with rail services via the East Coast main line to London. Te surrounding larger centres of Linocln and Nottingham are approximately 15 and 19 miles away respectively.
The accommodation sits within an attractive Grade II listed converted riverside wharf building.
The accommodation comprises:
* Main Function Room 1,413 sq ft (131.3 sq m)
* Mezzanine Bar Area 935 sq ft ( 86.9 sq m)
* Piano Bar Area 531 sq ft ( 49.3 sq m)
* Wharf Room 392 sq ft ( 36.4 sq m)
* Kitchen 236 sq ft ( 22.0 sq m)
There is a car park accessed directly off Millgate. The spaces in the car park are shared with the adjacent Business Centre & Bistro & are subject to availability on a daily basis. Extensive public parking is available nearby in the town centre.
PLANNING - The premises have consent for D2 (Assembly & Leisure) in accordance with planning application Ref: 13/0185/FUL.
LICENCING - The premises have a licence for the sale of alcohol with recorded music - Full details are available on application.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45595164.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Newark Castle (0.4 mi)
- Newark North Gate (0.8 mi)
- Rolleston (3.6 mi)
Property reference CS1529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.