|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (432 days ago)|
- Spacious quayside apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Large lounge/diner with balcony
- Fully furnished
- Garage parking space
- Great location
- Ensuite shower room and bathroom
- Short walk to Newcastle and Gateshead centres
- Available for viewing
- Modern decor
Fabulous two bedroom furnished apartment on the Gateshead Quayside. Located within walking distance of the Millennium Bridge, this development offers excellent access to Newcastle Quayside and City Centre, and has fantastic transport links to all major travel routes.
The property comprises of; entrance hallway leading to the spacious living area, with modern furnishings including leather sofas, coffee table, dining table and chairs. There is a balcony off the lounge, offering views of the River Tyne. The separate kitchen is smartly fitted with wood units and dark worktops, and benefits from integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and oven/hob/extractor.
Both bedrooms are of double size, and have good storage facilities. The master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite shower room, and the main bathroom has a white three piece suite. There is garage parking on site available for one car, and the development offers great transport links to all major road and rail routes.
Council Tax Band D, Gateshead.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_NEWBALT202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.