|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (349 days ago)|
- 24hr porter and CCTV security
- Second floor apartment with lift access
- Two bedrooms
- One bathroom plus guest WC
- Hot water and heating bills included in the rental
- Excellent location
A stunning two bedroom apartment finished to a high corporate standard with wood style floors and modern furniture. Benefitting from lift access, 24hr porter and CCTV security, plus an array of shops, restaurants and transport links are on your doorstep.
Comprising a spacious reception room, separate modern fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, and one bathroom plus guest WC.
Stafford Court is a well-managed and maintained block offering stylish and functional apartments for individuals and families. An ideal location, moments from High Street Kensington station, and the open fields of Hyde Park and Holland Park.
**Incentive** - One month rent free available for all apartments in Stafford Court. Terms and Conditions apply. Contact us for more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45595572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 112StaffordCourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley & Woods, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.