Light Industrial to rent15 Wimbledon Avenue, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27
4,012 sq. ft.
- 4,012 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Gross Internal Area of 4,012 sq ft (372.74 sq m)
- Front forecourt parking for 3 vehicles
- Located on the popular London Road Industrial Estate
- Within a mile of Brandon Town Centre and approx. 5 miles to the A11
The property is situated on Wimbledon Avenue, one of the main estate roads serving the London Road Industrial Estate-Brandon's primary employment area. The property is located approximately 1 mile to the south west of Brandon Town centre and 6 miles north west of Thetford & the A11 trunk road. Other major occupiers in the area include Pecksniff, Arrowpak and Omar Homes.
The unit is constructed of concrete portal frame with brick and block elevations and set under a pitched roof with integrated roof lights. The internal eaves height is 3.57 metres.
Internally the unit provides clear span warehouse/ workshop space accessed by a full height roller shutter door. The warehouse area has painted concrete floors, painted blockwork walls and fluorescent strip lighting throughout. The unit has WC facilities with a rear office area.
Externally 3 car parking spaces are provided.
The property provides the following approximate Gross Internal Area:
Unit 15 372.74 sq m (4,012 sq ft)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45595773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.