|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2016 (84 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment brand new
- The property offers generous sized bright rooms and living ar
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
Full descriptionHanbury Street,Spitalfields,E1
£550.00 Per Week
Happy to offer a spacious brand new two bedroom apartment, Hanbury Street, Shoreditch, E1
The property consists of:
* Fantastic location! We are pleased to offer this brand new 2 bedroom to the market which is located moments from Brick Lane.
* The property offers generous sized bright rooms and living area
* This property is situated in one of the most sight after locations of Shoreditch and Spitalfields. Benefiting from easy access to the City and to all the local amenities. Bars, Restaurants and Coffee shops are all within walking distance.
Available From: 30th Dec 2016
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 167]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45596325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Marylebone Office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.