|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (283 days ago)|
- Brand new large 2 bed apartment in prime location
- 2 double bedrooms, Large lounge with fully fitted kitchen and a large balcony
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
Frampton Street,St Johns Wood,NW8
£600.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this large brad new 2 bed apartment in prime location, Frampton Street, St Johns Wood, NW8
The property consists of:
* Brand new large 2 bed apartment in prime location
* 2 double bedrooms, Large lounge with fully fitted kitchen and a large balcony
* Located just off Lisson Grove, Frampton Street offers easy access to numerous cafes, restaurants, galleries and shops with St. Johns Wood Road, Edgware Road and Little Venice only a short stroll away.
* The apartment is also within easy reach of a great number of transport links with both Edgware Road Underground Station branches (Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City Lines) and Marylebone Stations (Chiltern Railway Mainline & Bakerloo Underground Line).
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 770]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45597045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.