|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (140 days ago)|
- Large 2 bed
- Separate kitchen
- Large Lounge
- Private Garden
- Great Location and transport links
Full descriptionWilberforce Road,Finsbury Park,N4
£475.00 Per Week
• Property Details:
We are happy to offer this amazing two bed apartment situated in a well maintained Victorian building, Wilberforce Rd, Finsbury Park, N4.
The property consists of:
* Newly refurbished Large two bedroom apartment with separate kitchen.
* The property comprises a Large separate lounge with an separate fully fitted kitchen, 2 Double bedrooms, Bathroom and ample storage.
* The property has its own entrance and a large garden
* Finsbury Park Road is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities on Blackstock Road.
* The closest station is Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria lines and National Rail)
Available From: Now
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 802]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45597501.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.