|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (258 days ago)|
- Large three bedroom apartment
- No LOUNGE (converted into a bedroom)
- Its own entrance and a large garden
- Great Location
- Great transport links
Wilberforce Road,Finsbury Park,N4
£475.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this amazing three bed apartment situated in a well maintained Victorian building, Wilberforce Rd, Finsbury Park, N4.
The property consists of:
* Newly refurbished large three bedroom apartment with separate kitchen.
* The property comprises a separate fully fitted kitchen, 2 Double bedrooms, Bathroom and ample storage.No LOUNGE (converted into a bedroom)
* The property has its own entrance and a large garden
* Finsbury Park Road is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities on Blackstock Road.
* The closest station is Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria lines and National Rail)
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 808]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45597531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.