|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Immaculate 4 Double Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- 2 bathrooms including WC
- Private Garden and driveway
- Near Golders Green and Brent Cross stations
- High Ceilings
- Viewing highly recommended
Give yourself some room to breathe! Your family will cherish the space in this large 4 bedroom detached home in Golders Green.
This house has:
* A traditional living room, with a large bay window for plenty of natural light;
* Good sized separate dining room with fireplace and French windows;
* Master suite with custom storage, and three further bedrooms;
* Bright, spacious fully fitted kitchen, opening out onto the patio;
* Modern, fully tiled main bathroom, and two additional cloakrooms / WCs;
* Large rear garden.
Benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, ample storage space in the loft, and off-road parking spaces. Recently refurbished.
Quick access to the A41 Hendon Way and the A406 North Circular Road, and a short journey to Brent Cross Shopping Centre, as well as the many local shops and restaurants of Golders Green.
Within walking distance of Golders Green Underground station (Northern Line) and served by several bus routes.
Very close to the green spaces of Child's Hill Park and Basing Hall Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45597786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.