|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Brand New Three bed apartment with Three double bedroom
- Large kitchen, two bathrooms and a large private terrace
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
Cheshire Street,Brick Lane,E2
£800.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright Three bed apartment in Cheshire Street, Brick Lane, E2
The property consists of:
* Brand New Three bed apartment with Three double bedroom, Large lounge, large kitchen, two bathrooms and a large private terrace
* Cheshire Street is fantastically located with excellent transport links into the City and close to Shoreditch, vibrant Spitalfields Market the excellent nightlife of Hoxton Square.
* Liverpool street tube station and all amenities including the fashionable Brick Lane are only minutes away
Available : Now
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 799]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45597990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.