|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- This spacious carefully refurbished three bedroom maisonette
- Reception room with three front-aspect windows
- Beautifully presented open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe
- Two further good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Located on a quiet tree-lined street in North Kensington
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private terrace
LONG LET. Located on a quiet tree-lined street in North Kensington, this spacious three bedroom maisonette flat offers comfortable living over two floors with private terrace.
St Quintin Avenue is located within easy reach of a vast array of amenities nearby on fashionable Portobello while Notting Hill and Holland Park are within easy reach. Nearest transport links include Ladbroke Grove Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.