|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms (master bedroom en-suite)
- 2 large double bedrooms and 2 single) and luxurious 2 bathrooms
- Great location
- Great Transport Links
Wellesley Court,,Maida Vale,W9
£725.00 Per Week
Happy to offer this delightful large 4 bedroom in Wellesley Court, Maida Vale, W9
The property consists of:
* A beautifully refurbished apartment situated in this 1930's Art Deco building.
* The property has wood flooring throughout and comprises: large reception room with French doors to balcony, designer large kitchen, 4 bedrooms (master bedroom en-suite) (2 large double bedrooms and 2 single) and luxurious 2 bathrooms.
* Located approximately 200 metres from Maida Vale underground station (Bakerloo Line)
* Wellesley Court benefits from its proximity to Maida Vale, St John's Wood and Elgin Avenue and Paddington Recreation Ground.
* 3 minute-walk to Maida Vale Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) and 10 minute-walk to St Johns Wood Underground Station (Jubilee Line)
Available From : 5th January 2017
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code - 378]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45600075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.