|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished three bedroom duplex flat
- Situated in this unusual development (with lift)
- Beautifully finished to a high standard
- Arranged over the ground and first floors
- Generous reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and further single
- Two private balconies
LONG LET. Situated in this unique building with lift and communal garden, this lovely three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and offers a spacious and bright interior with two charming balconies.
The property benefits from a fantastic range of shops and eateries along Earls Court Road, while the fashionable Kensington High Street is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.