|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Purpose built development in Redhill
- Lounge with access to a private balcony
- Double bedroom apartment
- Kitchen with a washer/dryer
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Allocated parking space
- Spacious communal grounds
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Immediately
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Redhil is a thriving town located in the south west of Surrey at the foot of the north downs. Redhill is the local borough’s main shopping destination. The town blends old and new, with attractive Victorian buildings alongside modern architecture. The Belfry shopping centre is home to a range of major retailers including Marks and Spencer, Boots, WH Smith and Top Shop to name but a few, as well as a range of smaller shops catering for your everyday needs.
This well presented double bedroom apartment is conveniently located, just 0.7 miles of Redhill train station. The property also benefits a private balcony off of the lounge. The property comprises of an entrance hall with an entry phone system, storage and an airing cupboard, a spacious double bedroom, bathroom with an electric shower over the bath, and the kitchen includes an oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The property benefits from gas heating to radiators, allocated parking and communal gardens. The property is available immediately. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 217705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Redhill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.