|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Seconds walk to Harrow-On-The-Hill station
- Situated opposite St Ann's Shopping Centre
- State of the art Fitness Centre
- Resident Garden
- Resident lounge and work from home space
- Secure parking available (at additional cost)
- Dedicated on site Management Team
- Pet friendly apartments available
- Flexible lease terms available
- On site Laundry service (at additional cost)
Benefit from 3 weeks RENT FREE to celebrate the launch of The Hub!! (reservations placed in Nov 16) Brand New Double Bedroom apartment with Huge windows and High Ceilings, fully Integrated Kitchen including Dishwasher. Seconds walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station!
Seconds from Harrow-on-the-hill station The Hub is ideally located. On your doorstep is St Ann's Shopping Centre, a multiplex cinema, a variety of restaurants and bars as well as the convenience of Tesco Express.
On site our residents will benefit from a private hi-tech fitness centre at no additional cost. The resident lounge with modern fireplace and a 55 inch TV is a great place to relax with friends whilst the work from home space provides a café style alternative to working from your apartment. All amenity areas within The Hub benefit from complementary Wifi.
(Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the completed development)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45607818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PFL160295_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.