Retail Property (high street) to rentUnit 1 Lambourne House, Bridge Cross Road, Burntwood, Lichfield, WS7
Removed 1,086 sq. ft. | £14,000 pa| £1,167 pcm
- 1,086 sq ft (100 sq m)
- Unit 1 Lambourne House, Bridge Cross Road, Burntwood WS7 2BX
- The property is located on Bridge Cross Road close to the roundabout junction with A5190 and Burntwood Libary close to the junction with High Street in Burntwood. Burntwood is a busy suburb of Lichfi
- The unit is at the end of a block of shops. The ground floor is made up of a reception and office with kitchen and WC to the rear. The first floor has further cloakroom facilities and four partition
- Shared car parking to the rear
- Total net internal floor area 1086 sq ft or thereabouts
- To Let
- Rent - Offers invited around £14,000 per annum exclusive
The first floor has further cloakroom facilities and four partitioned offices which could be altered to make one large open plan office.
There is a fully glazed display window in an anodised frame and a side entrance door. To the rear is a car park which provides parking for customers as well as the retailers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45609075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burley Browne, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.