2 bedroom apartment to rentMadeley Road, London, W5
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (387 days ago)|
- Engineered wooden flooring in living areas
- Excellent transport links
- Neutral carpets fitted in the bedrooms
- Stylish interiors, finished to a high quality specification
- Integrated modern apppliances
- Private balcony
- Ground floor flat
- Sought after development
- Ealing Broadway close by
- You can paint and decorate in your own style
Madeley Road is a boutique development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Ealing, that beautifully combines period charm with modern features. The design of the development, retains part of the original Victorian façade,while adding new buildings in keeping with the charm of the period. These apartments fit elegantly with the original features of this prestigious address.
With a modern, internal specification and convenient transport connections on your doorstep,
Madeley Road really does offer the best of both worlds.
**Applicant affordability qualifier: total household income from approx £48k per annum. Contact us to find out more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45609492.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 58AHangerLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Genesis Homes, Madeley Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.