|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (269 days ago)|
- 2 bedroomed barn conversation
- Utility porch leading into the hallway,2 good sized bedrooms both with en-suites,
- Open Plan Kitchen/diner & lounge with conservatory
- Electric heating, uPVC double glazing
- Communal courtyard to the rear, Parking for 2 cars
- WATER RATES INCLUDED IN THE RENT
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A EPC RATING E (48)
- NO LHA, NO SMOKERS, STRICTLY NO PETS
- BOND £750 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
- AVAILABLE 04.01.2017
A spacious 2 bedroom barn conversion in a rural location close to the village of Newton upon Derwent. Accommodation comprises:- Utility porch leading into the hallway with 2 good sized bedrooms both with en-suites, There is an open plan kitchen/diner, lounge with conservatory onto an enclosed communal courtyard with next door. To the front is a large communal grass area with parking for 2 cars. Electric heating with uPVC double glazing.
WATER RATES INCLUDED IN THE RENT
COUNCIL TAX BAND A EPC RATING E (48)
NO LHA, NO SMOKERS, STRICTLY NO PETS
BOND £750 REFERENCING FEES & RIGHT TO RENT VERIFICATION: £120 PER APPLICANT ADMIN FEES: £120
NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED UNTIL PHOTOGRAPHIC ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM ALL TENANTS & OCCUPIERS OVER THE AGE OF 17 YEARS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45610149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference RME0RME2003184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R M English Yorkshire Limited, Pocklington, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.