|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Detached house
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Gas fired central heating
- Neutrally decorated
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- White bathroom suite
- Electric shower over the bath
- Low maintenance gardens
- Storage shed
- Driveway providing off road parking
A neutrally decorated 3 bedroomed detached family home benefiting from gas fired central heating, low maintenance garden & off road parking. Ideally located in a quiet cul de sac this popular area offers easy access to the City centre, local amenities, Pride Park, Rolls Royce and major road networks
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 508/YE3BH240113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.