Retail Property (high street) to rent22A Hatter Street, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33
- Net internal sales area of 419 sq ft (38.97 sq m)
- Busy town center location, just off the main prime retail areas of Bury St Edmunds
- Excellent window frontage to Hatter Street
- Small business rates relief available (dependent on occupiers)
- Nearby occupiers include independent and specialist retailers
The property is situated in the heart of the town centre close to the prime retailing areas of Abbeygate Street and Buttermarket. The property has frontage to Hatter Street which provides a rich mixture of retail, restaurant, café and residential uses and is a popular location for the secondary retail market.
The unit comprises a grade II Listed ground floor shop with an excellent glazed double frontage to Hatter Street. Internally the property provides a well-proportioned front sales room with excellent floor to ceiling height and some period features. A smaller rear sales area (or ancillary storage) is also provided together with a single WC.
The property has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice and provides the following net internal floor area:
Front Sales Area 292 sq ft 27.09 sq m
Rear Sales Area 128 sq ft 11.88 sq m
Total Area 419 sq ft 38.97 sq m
Net Frontage 43 ft 4.027 m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45611592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.