|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (175 days ago)|
- Stunning split-level flat within striking period building
- Situated just off Redcliffe Square
- Generous dual-aspect reception room
- Sleek fitted kitchen offering space to dine
- Wonderful en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second good-sized bedroom and third bedroom/study
- Fabulous private terrace with views of St Luke's Church
- Beautifully presented to the highest of standards
Full descriptionLONG LET. An exceptionally bright, three bedroom, second and third floor flat just off Redcliffe Square, featuring contemporary interiors, a private terrace and a superb location moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road.
There are a range of local shops and restaurants on Old Brompton Road while a further choice can be found along Earls Court Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.