|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (351 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Superb location moments from shops and transport links
LONG LET. Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this modern two bedroom first floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and an excellent location moments from amenities.
The property is ideally located just a stones throw away from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Chamberlayne Road. While the green open spaces of Queen's Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.