|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Top floor apartment with ground floor access
- One double bedroom and single/small double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ diner
- Gas central heating &double glazing
- Integrated kitchen
- Off road parking
- Great views
- Modern finish throughout
- Juliet balcony
- Available Early December
Comprising of: Main entrance off street level, entrance hall, single/small double double bedroom, modern bathroom with shower over bath, master bedroom with views, lounge with Juliet balcony, separate modern integrated kitchen. Benefiting from: Gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, Great views with Juliet balcony, fitted separate kitchen, street level access, walking distance Great Malvern and Malvern Town centre and a modern finish throughout.
Early viewing highly recommended.
Available early December
Please call the office direct on:01684 292154 for more information and to arrange viewings.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: C/75
Tenant fees apply-
If you are interested in one of our properties, please contact our branch for full details of the different fees payable before you view or reserve any property. Our staff can provide you with a full explanation and breakdown of how our fees are calculated as referencing fees are charged depending on individuals and should a guarantor be required, this would require additional referencing fees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 115713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management, Tewkesbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.