|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Mid - terrace house
- Original period features
- Stunning kitchen / breakfast room
- Modern family bathroom
- Private garden with decking area
- Close to all amenities (Whetstone High Road)
- Great transport links
- Ideal location for schools
- Offered unfurnished
Beautifully presented two double bedroom mid-terrace house situated on a quiet residential road close to Whetstone underground station (Northern Line) and local schools. Offered unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P123123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Finchley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.