|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Great Location 1 Min Walk To The Station
- Less Than 10 Min By Train To Canary Wharf
- Just Over 20 Minutes To Bank Station
- Recently Decorated
- 5 Minutes To Greenwich Market & Park
- Close To Shops And Restaurants
- Available From 15th Of December
Property reference number: 27201
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
The property is an ex-council 3 bedroom flat on the 1st floor (access by stairs only). The property is conveniently located less than a minute walk from Island Gardens DLR station. From the station it is just over 15 minutes to Bank, 10 minutes to Canary Wharf or less than 5 minutes to Greenwich which has a beautiful park and vintage markets. There is a large Asda superstore less than 5 minutes away or there are plenty more shops, restaurant and bars at Canary wharf. There is also a nice park a few yards away from the property and the Thames river is a few minutes walk away.
The property is clean and well maintained, each bedroom has laminated floors, and the kitchen is equipped with oven, fridge freezer and a washing machine.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.