|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Fully refurbished property
- Situated within walking distance of local amenities
- Neutral decor with a contemporary feel
- Ideal for professionals or couples
A recently updated three bedroom mid terraced property in Middlesbrough Town Centre. Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property benefits from a new kitchen, central heating boiler and double glazed windows.
With close transport links and local amenities close by, this property is a must see. This property would make an ideal family home, similarly suitable for professionals or couples and students alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ss143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Monk & Co, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.