|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes to Master bedroom
- Underground Secure \Parking
- Underground less than 1 mile
- Modern Development
EDGWARE GREEN - UNDERGROUND SECURE PARKING - BALCONY
We are delighted to offer this bright and spacious 821 square feet 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 4th floor apartment set in landscaped gardens on the edge of the Metropolitan Green Belt. The property benefits from large living accommodation and comprises a dual aspect open plan reception area with direct access to a private balcony with panoramic views. Further benefits include a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, underground secure parking.
Evolution/Edgware Green has a great range of shops and restaurants nearby. It is within walking distance to both Edgware and Stanmore station, Edgware Green is a very popular development that was constructed in 2011 by Barrat homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45616923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26649663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Stanmore.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.