|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (480 days ago)|
- **HALF PRICE ADMIN**
- Mid terraced home
- Rear garden with rear access
- two allocated parking spaces
- front porch
- Sharers welcome
William H Brown are pleased to offer this two bedroom, mid-terraced house situated in a residential cul-de-sac in the popular market town of North Walsham. The property boasts UPVC double glazing; gas fired central heating, conservatory, private rear garden and allocated parking.
**HALF PRICE ADMIN**
With UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall.
Staircase rising to first floor, glazed door to lounge.
12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
With square opening into dining room, UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate floor, built in under stair storage cupboard and radiator.
8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Radiator, laminate floor, UPVC double glazed french doors to garden and doorway to kitchen
9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
With UPVC double glazed window on a brick base with polycarbonate roof and french doors to the garden.
7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, a new gas cooker will be installed with hood above, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space, roll edge work surface with inset sink and drainer, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Access to all rooms, with hatch to loft.
12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in shelved storage cupboard, further built in cupboard with wall mounted combination boiler newly decorated and new carpets to be laid.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator, opaque UPVC double glazed window to rear.
9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Loure framed fitted wardrobe, radiator and UPVC double glazed window newley decorated and new carpets to be laid.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with access to a garden shed and gate leading to rear access.
pets will be considered at the landlord’s discretion. Sharers welome
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45617244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5098E5506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.