|Added on Rightmove:||10 April 2018 (45 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED AIRY ACCOMMODATION
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO QUEENS ROAD SHOPPING PARADE
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE, ALL MAIN ROADS AND BUS ROUTES
- NEAR TO UNIVERSITIES AND LEICESTER ROYAL INFIRMARY
Aspire have to Offer this Delightfully Presented One Bedroom Apartment. Ideally situated within the sought after city suburb of Clarendon Park, being well served for Leicester University, the City Centre & the vibrant Queens Road Shopping Parade with its array of specialist bars, bistros & boutiques. This attractive & spacious living accommodation has been newly decorated throughout.
It briefly comprises of an Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom with Power Shower.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 97BQUEENSROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Group, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.