|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (69 days ago)|
- Unique and impressive two bedroom terraced house
- Open-plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Stylish fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Two bright double bedrooms on the ground floor
- Bespoke shelving and built-in storage throughout
- Stylish bathroom with attractive and modern fittings
- Sizeable roof garden/terrace with space to dine
- An attractive and modern building with a unique layout
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This is a unique terrace house distributed over two floors and with a terrific roof terrace. Offered with stylish interiors, and boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen spanning the length of the first floor.
Anglers Lane is located off of Kentish Town Road, which itself offers a great selection of amenities. Kentish Town and Kentish Town West stations are both within easy reach, providing strong transport links into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.