|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (185 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with French doors
- Set adjacent to Kew Gardens
- Open-plan kitchen with modern appliances
- Situated on the raised ground floor
- Beautiful master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Private balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Offering bright, stylish living space of impressive proportions this delightful two bedroom flat is set within a magnificent period conversion moments from Kew Gardens, Green and village.
The property is located in an impressive building close to the local shops, eateries and open spaces of Kew Green and Kew village and within easy of Richmond town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.