|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate reception room
- 1119ft² house
- Private garden
- Excellent transport links
**AVAILABLE NOW** Amazing newly refurbished three bedroom house in Battersea. Property has EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, close to both Queenstown Road and Wandsworth Road stations. Battersea Park and Clapham Common are nearby.
This beautiful 1119ft house is fantastically located close to Queenstown Road and Wandsworth Road. Located over 3 floors, this property is perfect for a family or sharers.
- Spacious double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern integrated kitchen with white goods
- Large separate reception room
- Private garden
- Optional furniture packages
- Dedicated Property Manager
Local Neighbourhood -
Located south of the river, this property is surround by local restaurants offering worldwide cuisines from Portuguese to Chinese. A vast array of local shops can be found on Wandsworth Rd and Lavender Hill, both easily within walking distance. Battersea Park is a mere 10 minutes walk away, and offers masses of greenery as well as annual events and a zoo. Queenstown Road is less than 5 minutes walk away from the property.
Buses 452, 137, 156 all stop close by.
Local Authority: Wandsworth
Council Tax: Band E - £824.05
Landlord Details -
Property ref: PKTBRO0040
Please note that in order to rent this property you must have a minimum household pre-tax income of £81,000 per annum.
Compulsory referencing, inventory and holding fees apply and a deposit equivalent to six weeks rent is payable when renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45623130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26650231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peabody, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.