|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Victorian Live/Work Building
- Spacious studio apartment
- Wood floors and high ceilings
- Exposed brick features
- Secure gated building with in-house concierge
- Available 9th January 2016
A very spacious studio apartment within this impressive and most attractive Victorian building which has been converted into a range of residential and live/work units. Secure and with 24hr porterage.
The apartment has well arranged and almost segregated living/sleeping areas and appealing original features with exposed brick walls and high ceilings. There is one huge room with wood floors and a fitted kitchen to one end with gas hob/oven, fridge and washer/dryer and a separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Springfield House is moments away from Dalston Junction station as well as many local shops and bus links.
Available 9th January 2016.
*Photos of similar unit*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45623145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26650222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P.G. Estates, Spitalfields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.