|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (182 days ago)|
- Quiet residential area just off High St Kensington
- Bright living room
- Top floor flat
- Rent directly from long established business
Property reference number 5697950. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A character one bedroom flat just one minute walk from High Street Kensington and Holland Park.
- Bright living room with integral kitchenette.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Repainted and new carpets
- Virgin Media connection available for TV and broadband
- Storage in large landing cupboard and under bed
- Total floor area is approx 402 sq ft or 37 sq m.
The flat is in the quiet residential street in Kensington and less than a one minute walk from Kensington High Street and a four minute walk to the tube station.
- Kensington High Street has excellent shops, restaurants and bars
- Excellent public transport with tube and bus links into the West End and the City. London overground trains run from Kensington Olympia station.
- Several good schools nearby.
- Holland Park, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are all nearby and offer superb recreational facilities.
The landlord is a long established small, family run private company, based in Kensington that only rents property that it owns.
- The property is part furnished
- A deposit is required, equal to 6 weeks rent and will be protected under a government authorised scheme.
- Pets are permitted but at the discretion of the landlord and additional deposit.
- The company employs its own maintenance team who can respond quickly to any problems that might occur.
* Please quote ref. 5697950 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45623331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697950_42722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.