|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2017 (449 days ago)|
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Carpets to Bedrooms and Timber floors to Hallway & Living Room
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Communal Sky+ HD satellite dish
- LABC 10yr New Home Warranty
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Communal play area
- Audio/Video entry phone
- ipcar Sharing Scheme (free 1st year membership
A 2-Bed/2-Bath FIRST Floor Apartment that forms part of this development of contemporary 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments in landscaped surroundings. The development is conveniently located for the local shopping and leisure amenities and boasts excellent transport links to London and the surrounding areas.
Features: * Contemporary Kitchen with Bosch appliances including electric oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, provision for Dishwasher. Quartz worktops, Porcelain tiled floor * Ensuite Bathroom * Carpets to Bedrooms and Timber floors to Hallway & Living Room * Lift * Landscaped communal gardens * Communal play area * Communal Sky+ HD satellite dish * Audio/Video entry phone * Electric car charging points * Secure cycle storage *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45624582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAHLP200983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Harrow .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.