|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom with option of extra study
- Large bright living room with concertina doors
- Fully fitted eat in kitchen with dishwasher and dryer
- Extra study/bedroom
- Interior designed throughout
- Designer wet room style bathroom
- Extremely stylish unique apartment
- Close to Oval underground station
- Available 3rd December
Beautifully interior designed, one double bedroom (with extra study room), 2nd floor period apartment close to Oval and Stockwell underground stations.
This gorgeous apartment benefits from a large double bedroom, large bright living with wood flooring and ornate fireplace and further benefits from having the flexibility to be split creating an extra room using the sliding concertina doors, a modern wet room style designer bathroom and a large eat in, modern fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and tumble dryer. This apartment has been interior designed with double height ceilings and original hardwood flooring throughout, offered with flexible furnishings and available from 3rd December.
Located only Minutes away from Oval Underground Station and an array of local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2333311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avrasons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.